Free Collection Service & Mail In Details
Sending your device in for evaluation and repair couldn’t be simpler. we offer a free collection service for small items such as Phones, Tablets & Laptops. For larger items there is a small charge depending on the size and weight of the item. Either way, complete the form below or if you prefer to ship it directly you’ll find the information that you need on this page.
Collections are performed by courier and you will need to ensure that your device is suitable packed for transport, ideally in the original packaging where available.
Collections are usually on a next working day basis depending on what time you contact us with your collection request however they will always be within 3 working days maximum.
Please only send the device and charger – do not send cases/covers/accessories etc.
Self Service Mail In
If you need to get the device to us sooner, you are free to ship directly to us at the details below. Be sure to include the following information:
- Full Name
- Full Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Details of the problem(s)
BC Data Management Limited
Unit 26 Eden Way
Once received we’ll book it into our system and you’ll receive an email update.
Repairs are normally completed on a no fix, no fee basis* example prices are below.
- Basic Repairs (replace internal cable etc.) £79.99 + Part(s)
- Component Level Logic Board Repair £279.99
- MacBook replacement screen/LCD £175 – £399.99
* No fix, no fee is only available where no previous repair attempts have been undertaken. Where prior repairs have been attempted that lead to additional work, additional fees may apply. This is particularly important with liquid damaged devices that have had the logic board cleaned. Cleaning may remove evidence of where damage has occurred, potentially delaying the repair or leading to damage not being identified which may cause premature failure. If you think that this may apply to your device, please contact us before sending to discuss.
To get your repair started, please contact using the form, give us a call on 0800 371212 or use the link below to arrange free collection.
Free Collection Service
We offer a truly nationwide repair service with a free collection service available for small items such as phones, tablets and laptops. For larger items such as desktops, iMacs etc. a small collection charge is applicable. To arrange collection or for details of how to mail your device in, please click here.